Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bluetooth Headset,Torondo V4.1 Hand Free Wireless Earpiece Sweatproof Noise Reduction Earbuds with Microphone Crystal Clear Sound for Business/Trukers/Driver Pair with Android Iphone

I am really enjoying this Bluetooth headset. I am amazed at how easy it is to get it to pair and work with my Iphone 6. My boyfriend has an android phone and this paired rather nicely with his phone also. It comes with a really nice hard plastic case to store it in. Along with three different sizes of earpieces. because we all know not everyone has the same size ears. you can wear it in your right or left ear because it has a swing arm design for the microphone part. The sound quality is really good and people can hear me just as well also. I like how it goes around your ear nicely and stays put. This is such a good quality headset. 
I decided to leave a review based on my own experience.
If at all interested or would like to know more about this please click this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment