Friday, May 12, 2017

GLISTENY Solar Power Star String Lights 22m 200LED Beads 8 Modes 1800Mah Bulbs Lighting Waterproof for Window Door Bedroom Decor Christmas Tree Built-in one battery Cold Light


These are really nice solar lights.There are 200 mini led lights which look really nice at night lite up. We are going to string ours on our deck on the over hang so they will look like little stars. But I have them on my table on the deck and tried them out. I charged them most of the afternoon and as soon as it was dark enough they came on. You get 8 different modes to use. I prefer the full on one. But there is flashing blinking etc. I am very pleased with these.
I decided to leave a review based on my own experience.
if your interested in purchasing these just click the LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment